Monday, April 12, 2010

The Series


by Paco Arespacochaga
photo by Tune Jardinazo aka Clickrhappy

Here I am in Dallas TX trying to figure out what to do with my downtime and it occurred to me that I should write another blog!

Now, for those of you who have been following my blog on Twitter and Facebook and elsewhere, you know that I've been writing about topics that make us realize what we can do to be better. I appreciate the fact that you've liked what I've written.

To pay it forward, I'd like to start a tribute blog to people that have made an impact in my life. I'll call them the "Series". They could be broken into:

  • Family Series
  • Friends Series
  • Guitar Series
  • Co-Worker Series and whatever I Can think of.

I'll tag each "series" entry so that you can read it, link it or do what you want to do with it.

Today, I'll start with the Guitar Series


No comments: