Friday, February 17, 2017

I'm a Little Distracted

It's raining where I am right now.

I'm supposed to love the rain. But right now, I'm a little distracted. I'm a little uneasy. I feel so incompetent. Or maybe its because of the rain.

There are so many things I'd like to do. Yet for some reason, it seems that I'm not making progress. It's not that I'm not. It just seems that I'm not.

And its friggin' Friday! And I'm on a diet. Maybe, I'm a little distracted because I'm on a diet. I don't know. It feels that way though.

And the nanny can't look after my two year old daughter tonight. But I thought she was going to. She gave us a last minute legitimate excuse so God bless her. But me and my girlfriend are supposed supposed to go out tonight? How's that gonna work out? We already made plans. Now, I'm a little distracted!

I don't get it. I think I do but I feel I really don't get it. And that in itself is pissing me off so now I'm a little distracted. And saying it over and over again is definitely distracting.

But it's the weekend and there are plenty to be thankful for. But it's raining. Who cares?

And then I look around me and tell myself I'm dry and warm and the world spins just about alright. There's no reason to be distracted. It's just life.

No comments: