Thursday, December 24, 2009

Paco In the House - episode 4

By Paco Arespacochaga

Getting Marc Tupaz to guest on my show, Paco In the House (episode 4) was indeed a “no brainer” for both of us.

When Marc visited me in Los Angeles late in November of 2009, we both knew that I was bound to spend my Christmas holiday with my wife and kids in the Philippines. Of course, as crazy as we are, we initiated to maximize my stay in Manila by creating a concert.

My expectation was that Marc was going to get everything up and ready by the time I flew in on December 9, 2009. I was wrong! We decided to get everything up and running and ready a couple of days ago. Fortunately, there were a lot of friends and loved ones that were willing to see this show come to fruition.

Another good friend of ours, Drummer Bryan Elazegui, coined the title of the show “One Night Stand… with Paco & Wency” Featuring Shamrock. Now I do not have any problems with any show title however, when I saw the poster and tickets, it had a photo of me in a suit! What the heck was that all about!?! I am not Richard Poon! But anyway, it doesn’t matter.

Now, taping for the show was a fun. First of all, this is the first time the cast and crew of Paco In the House had gone out and shoot on location. We were at Dezato Café in Quezon City Philippines. The people at the café were very gracious enough to accommodate us and even participate as “studio audience”.

Overall, the vibe of Paco In the House episode 4 is light and loaded! Feel free to watch it on:

www.introvoys.tv and my facebook accounts.

No comments: