Monday, December 21, 2009

Paco In the House - episode 3

By Paco Arespacochaga

Doing an episode of Paco In the House is always fun. And I mean “fun” in every way! First, it’s very spontaneous. Second, it’s very spontaneous and third…did I mention that it’s very spontaneous? I guess you pretty much get it!

Every episode of Paco In the House is unique in a sense that the show is evolving as it moves along. On episode 1, I was just ranting about what I witnessed on HBO’s 24/7 showing of Pacquiao-Cotto. It generated enough page views on www.introvoys.tv to make me want to do episode 2. Episode 2 featured Indie Model, Jomar Yrastorza and photographer, Tune “clickrhappy” Jardinazo. It turned out to be an “okay” episode that I began receiving email comments (pacointhehouse@gmail.com) in regard to an episode 3. It took awhile to follow up the show with episode 3 but last week, we aired Paco In the House episode 3 with an unlikely guest, my son Heaven Arespacochaga.

I mentioned early on that every show is spontaneous. When I asked Heaven to guest on my show, he candidly said, “yes” without any clue of what we were going to talk about. Just like what I did on the previous episode, I simply hit the “record” button and off we talked we did! And boy was I proud of every word that came out of my 13-year-old boy’s mouth! Forgive me for the nepotism slant but my son was an awesome guest on the show!

My audience was impressed! I was impressed.

Needless to say, I decided to “can” as many episodes as I possibly can. We just wrapped up episode 4 featuring Marc Tupaz of the band Shamrock and episode 5 featuring Geneva Cruz.

Again, I am inviting all of you to stay tuned and feel free to send in your comments all day long so we can deliver the show quality you want!

No comments: