Saturday, March 21, 2015

I'm In Heat!

Okay, I said that wrong just to get your attention.  But in a few months, summer will be here in Los Angeles and this means HEAT... lotsa heat!!!  It's gonna get how outside, hot in the car and hot in the house!  And when you're like me (trying to cut back on electric bills) you're finding ways to cool your dwelling place without spending an arm and a leg.

So what's a guy like me to do?  Well, I've been searching online and have seen a bunch of lifehacks, including that DIY air conditioning system.  One thing's for sure... that would be too much work. 

Here is the final decision... get some screen door!  Yeah... that's what I'll do.  I'm gonna invest in screen doors.  The retractable fancy ones... because I'm in heat!  Yeah!

Correction... I'm gonna be in heat!  Okay, it still doesn't sound right.

In the summer, I'll be hot!

Okay, you get my point.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm right. even without reading your blog first i know you are pertaining to summer.

sUnsH!nE said...

Keep it cool. Welcome to blog world, Pax! :)